關于外國電影表白臺詞(外國電影中的表白句子)的內容,下面是詳細的介紹。
外國電影中的表白句子
以下是一些外國電影中經典的表白句子:
一、《初戀這件小事》
“Sucks that we met too late. Even though you"ve already got someone, I just want to say this - I love you.”
(很遺憾我們相遇得太晚,即使你已經有了喜歡的人,我還是想說——我愛你。)
二、《泰坦尼克號》
“I win! You jump, I jump, remember? Well, this is the opposite. You stay, I stay. But you have to promise me you"ll survive. You have to do it for both of us. Promise me now, and never let go. Win your race, live your life, Rose. Make it count. And when you"re old and wrinkled and nothing but skin and bones, you"ll still be the most beautiful woman I ever knew.”
(我贏了!還記得你跳我就跳嗎?這會兒正好相反,你留我就留。但是你得答應我你會活下去,你得為了我們倆活下去。現在就答應我,永遠不要放棄。贏得你的生活,過好你的人生,Rose。讓你的一生有意義。等你老了,滿臉皺紋,只剩下皮包骨頭的時候,你依然是我見過最美的女人。)
三、《傲慢與偏見》
“In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.”
(我徒勞地掙扎著。沒有用的。我的感情無法抑制。您必須允許我告訴您我是多么熱切地欽慕和愛著您。)
四、《羅密歐與朱麗葉》(電影版本)
“But soft! What light through yonder window breaks? It is the east, and Juliet is the sun! Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon, who is already sick and pale with grief that thou her maid art far more fair than she.”
(輕聲點!那邊窗戶里射出的是什么光?那是東方,而朱麗葉就是太陽!起來吧,美麗的太陽,殺死那嫉妒的月亮,她已經因悲哀而病容憔悴,因為你,她的侍女,比她更美麗。)
五、《暮光之城》
“You are my life now.”
(你現在是我的生命。)
外國電影表白臺詞
以下是一些外國電影中的表白臺詞,這些臺詞展現了不同角色對愛情的深情和承諾:
1. 《泰坦尼克號》(Titanic)
- "I"m the king of the world!"(我是世界之王!)
- "You jump, I jump."(你跳,我就跳。)
2. 《亂世佳人》(Gone with the Wind)
- "I"ll be there where you lead."(我會跟隨你到任何地方。)
3. 《剪刀手愛德華》(Edward Scissorhands)
- "I love you."(我愛你。)
4. 《哈利·波特與阿茲卡班的囚徒》(Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban)
- "You"re my best friend."(你是我最好的朋友。)
5. 《星球大戰》(Star Wars)
- "I will not hide, I will not fight, I will face my destiny as a Star Wars hero."(我不會隱藏,不會戰斗,我將作為星球大戰英雄面對我的命運。)
6. 《教父》(The Godfather)
- "I"m gonna make him an offer he can"t refuse."(我要給他一個無法拒絕的提議。)
7. 《美麗心靈》(A Beautiful Mind)
- "I"m not in danger, John. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!"(我不是在危險中,約翰。我就是危險。一個人打開門就被射殺,你以為那是我嗎?不。我就是那個敲門的人!)
8. 《當哈利遇到莎莉》(When Harry Met Sally)
- "I"ll have what she"s having."(我會要她所吃的。)
9. 《布魯克林有棵樹》(A Tree Grows in Brooklyn)
- "I know I"m no angel, but I"ll be saving your life soon."(我知道我不是天使,但我會很快救你的命。)
10. 《卡薩布蘭卡》(Casablanca)
- "Here"s looking at you, kid."(看著你,孩子。)
這些臺詞往往能夠觸動人心,表達了角色的愛意和對愛情的堅定承諾。